board of directors
Guy retired from EPCOR Utilities after 25 years including the Executive Roles of Chief Financial Officer and head of the Electricity, Energy Services and Water Canada Business Units.
Prior to joining EPCOR Guy worked at the Alberta Department of Energy where he played a leading role in designing and implementing Electricity Deregulation in Alberta.
Guy holds a Ph.D. in Economics from Western University, is a graduate of Harvard’s Advanced Management Program and holds an ICD.D. Guy has been a frequent speaker at conferences and is a Faculty Member for the ICD Director Education Program and the Governance Professionals of Canada Governance Education Program.
Guy currently serves as a Director on the following Boards:
- University of Alberta – Vice Chair and Chair of the Governance Committee
- University of Alberta Properties Trust
- Claystone Waste Management – Vice Chair
- Edmonton Chapter of the Institute of Corporate Directors (ICD) Executive Committee
- Alberta Electric System Operator
- Rohit Developments
- Fort Edmonton Management Company – Chair of the Governance & Human Resources Committee
Past Boards include:
- River Valley Alliance – Board Chair
- RuggedCom (RCN: TSX)
- Citadel Theatre
- Edmonton Transit System Advisory Board.